Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Been a While

Hello. I hope everyone's well. I do apologize for not blogging in a long while. I've been having a lot of thoughts about my blog lately. I mainly feel like lately I blog because I have to and not because I want to, which might lead to uninteresting posts for you to read. That does'nt please me. So mainly I'm thinking about whether I should head in a new direction with the blog which means I need to give it a major facelift or I need to give blogging a rest until I feel the need to do it again. I think my problem is mainly focus within the blog. So, lots of thoughts.

What's been going on besides that? Well I've passed 100 sales in the shop which is all kinds of delight, I'm leaving my job at the end of next time (and I need to start looking for a new one), and in general I'm just trying to be happy and healthy. Which is a lot of work :)

Until I post again. Zohar

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sales milestone, Zohar! And I'll be here when you feel inspired to blog again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetheart - for the congrats and for being here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Zohar! I hope you find an awesome new job...or become a full time Etsy seller!! Maybe in the meanwhile you can take a fun vacation from blogging and work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the big milestone and good luck on the next job endeavor! will be here to read your next blogpost.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome Zohar! 100 sales :) Take a nice little breather and see if it helps you bring your blogging mojo back hehe

    xo

    ReplyDelete