Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring You Say?

Photos from March // Spring You Say?

I like spring, although it implies the nearness of Summer. Israel does'nt really have proper springs and autumns, and winter to be honest, it's mostly summer or something that's almost summer. I live in a sunny, hot and lots of the time humid country, and while most of my online and real acquaintances might think this is dreamy, I do not. Anyway, I took a short stroll with my dad and dog a couple of weeks ago through the fields behind my parents house and I suddenly noticed a lot of BLOOM, since then I've been noticing at sides of the road, at the thickness of the layers of my outfits, in the mood of the general Israeli population - spring is upon us. Israelis and especially Tel Avivians (Tel Aviv is the city I live in, and one of the best beach cities you'll ever visit) inhale heat and it makes their heart skip a beat. Now while I might not be happy with the weather change, I have been enjoying a change in my wardrobe. Because of the normal weather in my country I have more clothes suited for heat than for cold and bringing out all the flowy fabrics, sleeveless (with a cardigan on top of course!) and flats is kind of making me secretly happy. But don't tell. My heart will always belong to winter.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty spring picks here! Even I--who love fall and winter--am ready to change up my wardrobe a bit for spring. But it's still freezing here in Michigan, and we had a bit of an ice storm the other day that made all the trees look like they were covered in tinsel. It was gorgeous--but I had to wear boots when I wanted to wear shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finds Zohar! I complain when it's cold, but when I've lived in hot and humid places I complain more...so I can relate. I am searching for a place with the perfect climate, I will let you know if I find it. I the meanwhile enjoy your light and lovely clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - ha! I've seen those shoes you want to wear, they are pretty :)

    Clare - if you do happen to find a place like that I'm booking a plane ticket right away.

    ReplyDelete