Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Freshening Up

It's been a pretty messy couple of weeks for me. Had a lot to do and just barely kept up with the pace I needed to be going at. Thankfully I have today off work, I've slept a good 9 hours and I'm listening to new music, I've also managed to clean my room and desk which makes things seem less chaotic. I love "fresh" feeling days, I hope you know what I mean. I apologize for being such a lacking blogger.

Since this day so far has been about things that make me feel nice these are also things that are cool and pretty and will probably make you feel nice as well. Click to reach source:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. those little gray cat guys made me smile! ain't it grand to get a little organized and...fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are actually bunnies and I personally think those are very cool. Somehow bandits are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the bird prints esp the girl with bird shadow.

    ReplyDelete