Friday, February 25, 2011

Night Photography

Last night I arrived at my parents house and decided to follow a slug that was climbing the wall. I followed by trying to photograph the little thing, both gross and cute (I love snails and slugs) but the photos didn't turn out to my liking and I was pretty sure I was blinding the little guy from all the flashes. I decided then to capture my parents lovely garden and plants.

Photos from February // Night Photography
Photos from February // Night Photography
Photos from February // Night Photography

2 comments:

  1. These photos are gorgeous, Z--love the flowers in the night! I am usually anti-flash (photos I take with my flash on always look awful), but great usage of it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweets :) I know what you mean, I have a love-hate relationship with flash but the colors are so gorgeous I couldn't help using it :)

    ReplyDelete