Monday, January 3, 2011

Things I Wish I Bought in 2010

Wow, I've actually made this list here on Krinoline one year ago. That's kind of crazy and also kind of special to have a little tradition. No one actually knows how unbelievably extensive my wish-list is but when it comes to it, if I had to choose, these would be the top 10 items I wish I bought it 2010. Some have sold, some aren't my size or are too expensive for me but I love them all and wish I got them for myself or others in 2010. But hey... who knows what 2011 will bring. Happy new year!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Good eye...I think many of these goodies will have to go on MY wish list too! Those earrings are freaky (in a good way)!

    Andi
    Raleigh Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! that Scorched Wings jacket is ALSO on my mega-wish list...it's a dream piece for sure.

    ReplyDelete