Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And the Social Media Madness Begins...

Well, I (or rather RSV) officially have a twitter account. It's kind of scary and kind of exciting.
Yesterday I had an in-depth conversation with a friend of mine who is in my eyes, a social media mogul. He's been running a very successful blog for the past 6 years and he's quite the king of facebook and twitter - I mean, he just GET'S IT. So he advised me about what would be good for my business and my personality but won't drive me insane because let's face it, my shop isn't my only job (as much as I'd like it to be).

Since facebook just isn't my thing, I figured that bite-sized info-lines would do me a world of good and on top of that, some of my Etsy friends and clients have been softly-pushing me to get a twitter account so we couldn't bug each other easily. Good luck to me!

Please visit my twitter page and do follow it/me cause I'm nice and I wanna get to know you!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Zohar! I am curious to see how you will like twitter. I too am not so into the facebook idea and have really been trying to push myself to branch out more...but it all seems kind of overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete