Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh Winter Winter, Wherefore Art Thou Winter? HERE?!

So winter in Israel is officialy about to start tonight. *Now* I guess. It has definatly been colder and darker out today but still nothing major. There are talks about storms coming in and even SNOW (not where I live. Poop.) Let me give you a mental reminder of how I feel about snow:

SNOW!

Wow it's crazy to think that was almost a year ago. Taken in Pennsylvania by the way, not in Israel. So what do I do now when winter is finally approaching?? Make a vintage winter outfit wish-list of course!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Winter wonderland
Photobucket
Photobucket
~ Winter Sleep
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. oh wow, such lovely photos and such warm vintage! really gorgeous post; makes me chilly (in a good way!).

    andi
    raleigh vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, and I'm sorry you had to travel all the way to Pennsylvania to play in the snow! We were supposed to get a snowstorm overnight, but it looks like it fizzled, and I'm disappointed. There's just some kind of weird, drizzly snow-rain going on out there.

    Thanks for including my hat with all this pretty winter-wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it's been stormy - kind of crazy stormy for the past couple of days. A lot of wind, some rain and the north of Israel even got snow which is awesome. I hope it keeps raining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I would settle for rain-snow :)

    ReplyDelete