Monday, December 27, 2010

If I Had a Christmas Eve

There's a very cool Israeli band called The Ramirez Brothers, I highly recommend listening to their music, they are fun, and they make you want to dance. They've decided to release a funny little EP called "A Ramirez Christmas" covering 6 well known Christmas songs. I had such a fun time listening to it that I decided to share one of them with you - to further your Christmas spirit!


Now, all my favorite bloggers have slowly started posting photos from their Christmas eve adventures and I must say I'm quite jealous of the whole fancying up and celebrations so I've decided that for the very least, I would pick some red & green clothes to wear, if I had a Christmas eve, I mean, you know how much I LOVE to make wish-lists!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And you know what? I know it's not in traditional Christmas colors - but I would rock this dress (if it were my size I mean). HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh how I wish I could fit into one of those pretty dresses! TY for featuring my shoes <3 Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks! That green cap is so sweet! Thanks for including my dress here :)

    ReplyDelete