Thursday, December 16, 2010

Glam-O-Rama

So I must wear black to work everyday. Even though black is slimming and respectable I often feel like the "I" in black is getting whiped out. It's slightly depressing and I try to cheer myself up by playing with layers or textures and sometimes I sneek in a little color (take that work place!). So today, I'm telling myself that if I need to wear black then I should take black to the next level and wear fancy black clothes only - wouldn't it be fun to wear over-the-top, full skirted, rich fabric dresses everyday? These items are on my glamorama-black-to-work fantasy wishlist and I want them all:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome. Seriously beautiful collection. I especially love that first one. Wants it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good black dress. I especially like the second to last one

    ReplyDelete
  3. השמלה הרביעית משגעת,אם כי נראית לי יותר בכיוון של אפור מאשר שחור,לא?

    ReplyDelete