Friday, November 5, 2010

My Vintage Obsession: Buttons

Ever since I've been officialy selling vintage and have been knee-deep in it, I've had a fondness for vintage buttons. I have to say though that I'm not really picky about which buttons I collect at this point. I like them all.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Lauren from Dear Golden recently posted a blog post about a vintage button shop she and the lovely Duff of Jean Jean Vintage visited and she wrote about how the lady who sold there had this amazing collection of unique buttons from a lot of eras back. I don't really work like that and I can't even tell you why -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I'm not picky about the era from which my buttons are from, I don't really look for any special materials the buttons are made from and I don't mind button wear. Sometimes I get really cool and special to-die-for buttons and sometimes they are really plain and everyday like. I'm like an orphanage for buttons!! They are all welcome. I just keep collecting them - they are all special to me :)

1 comment: