Monday, October 18, 2010

Leftovers from Summer

Even though everyone claims autumn is here, I don't really feel it. As the seasons change (everywhere else but here.. although yes, I would admit it's not AS humid as usual) so do the shop displays, everywhere fills up with rich warmer color and fabrics, just as I like it.
Anyone who reads this blog must know I'm not a summer girl, but I too must dress to fit the seasons and as summer supposdly leaves us, I'd like to reflect over some fabulous items in my summer wishlist: (click images to reach their sources)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Cuba Gallery: Summer / bee / white flowers / blue background / nature / colorful / photography
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cuba Gallery: California / Los Angeles / city / Santa Monica / color / blue / circus / ferris wheel / amazing / sky / summer / background / clouds / fun / photography
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cuba Gallery: Italy / Amalfi Coast / summer / ocean / house / water / sea / sky / clouds / horizon / flowers / photography
Photobucket
Photobucket


p.s - don't forget about the anniversary sale going on in my shop until Oct. 23rd!

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much for including the sun/swimsuit from my shop!!! xoxo Jill @ Adeline's Attic Vintage (www.adelinesattic.etsy.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so cold here this morning it's hard to remember there was a summer...thanks for the reminder and for including my dress.

    and yes, i knew you were Israeli :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren - you're more than invited to come stay in my apartment and I'll come and stay at your house :) Let's switch weathers!

    Also - I shall hope to be your girl crush one day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. personally, I'm over the moon that it's finally fall. tucking away the best of summer to rediscover in warmer weather is fun, too:)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. just add a cardigan and these are still perfect for NC weather!! such amazing dresses you've found! love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 13bees - I would be over the moon if I felt the autumn season, it's still pretty hot here.

    Issac/Andi - true :) and thanks!

    ReplyDelete