Friday, September 17, 2010

An Official Business Woman

Today, just one month shy of my 1st year anniversary with RakShniya Vintage, I finally got my business cards. I had a little money to spear and I have been feeling that my little shop is becoming something very serious and strong, so I decided to splurge on what is probably one of the most important and easy ways to spread the word about what you do and got myself some really awesome cards. My lovely sister Shira was gracious enough to allow me to use the gorgeous pictures I took of her in one of the fedoras I had in my shop and with the assistance of my mothers graphic designer this is what came out:

Photobucket
Photobucket

I think they turned out great and I'm most pleased about the textured paper because it's recycled! A bit more expensive but I think it's very much worth the money. I adore texture - and I really think it's gives my cards a little something extra.

Photobucket

It feels a little funny, because having business cards puts you in a different place, makes things more real maybe. I'm sure those of you who have businesses can understand.

Also, sorry I've been MIA for the past couple of days. I just sent in my last paper EVER on Moday and I have been feeling a huge anti-climax. And very tired above all. I need to get a hold of myself and I'll be back in full speed soon enough! Have a great weekend.

4 comments: