Friday, August 13, 2010

This Weeks Black Selection

As I've mentioned before - I need an all black outfit for work, which means black everyday. Since I tend to change outfits about twice a day and can't stand the thought of wearing the same thing often I need a wide selection of black. This is this weeks black wishlist - photos take you to item page:

**please note - some items might not be black by definition - but they look black and that the only thing I care about :) **


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I wear a lot of black by choice, but mostly as separates. I have one vintage black dress that I absolutely adore. I love your picks here (thank you for including me!)--particularly that cool 1940s jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too also wear a lot of black by choice as seperates - it's just so enveloping as a whole outfit you know??
    And the jumper is definatly a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the Black Suspender Skirt! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. me toooooo! I am so thinking about buying it - but I'm broke as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous choices, i'm honored to be among them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a weakness for blacks and greys in my wardrobe...my friends tease me for my lack of color! This is such a lovely selection...I am honored to be included!

    ReplyDelete