Friday, August 27, 2010

Color Inspiration

Following Maria's post I realized I have been leaning towards the yellows, goldenrods, ochers, golds and mustards and I kind of like it. I think it's a wonderful color palette for autumn. I even have an awesome blouse in goldenrod of my very own (shown bellow). What's your favorite color for this upcoming season? (jeez if it ever gets here....)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
שונות 197
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. seriously? ALL these items are so fantastic! i love the vest and that second dress, so cool. thank you for including my (sold!) blouse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great shade for this coming season. My all time fave colour for autumn is burnt red and pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren - I actually really thought of you when placing that second dress - it would suit you!

    E' - Burnt red! YES! so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great color palette! I am honored to be included amongst so many of my favorite shops.

    thanks!

    becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... lovely selection and I love that dark yellow colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how wonderful that you included my flower brooch with all these othe gorgeous items. thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little rak.....so sweet to see your blog...lovely vintage! HUGS to you!
    aunt sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay all my "i love vintage" thread buddies came to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool post. thank you for including my mustard vest...:-)
    Ifat

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this autumnal color palette too and that second dress is SO beautiful.

    ReplyDelete