Saturday, July 17, 2010

In Need of Some Wind(ing)

It's been pretty much scorching hot here these past few days. Thinking that we're only halfway through July and have August ahead does'nt make me feel any better. I despise summer. I really really do. I love fall and winter. Give me rain. Give me layers. Give me long sleeves, tights and boots. Anyway, this heat has been pretty bad for my photoshoots - because I take my pictures outside I really do cook myself out there and besides sweating heavily, the heat also ruins my hair, makeup and mood. Summer sucks. I leave you with this pretty winding picture from my photoshoot the other day, even though my hair looks like it's been tortured.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh--I am with you 100% on your hatred of summer! Well, hate may be too strong a word. What I do hate is the infernal humidity we have here. Last summer I took all my photos outside, and it wasn't so bad, but I don't think I could do the same this year.

    Your photos look great despite your suffering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! I just don't have a good spot inside, I also like how bright the photos come out outside. But yes, I suffer deeply :)

    ReplyDelete