Saturday, July 31, 2010

I WANT This!

How dreamy is this dress?? seriously! You know the more I handle vintage the less easy it is to find something that really excites me but this is very e-x-c-i-t-i-n-g. If only it fit me... Eyelet detailing is a personal favorite of mine and this is a certain type of eyelet that I have'nt come across yet. I also love this faded powder blue color. But what I think is most desirable about this dress is that it's totally wearable today without having this heavy 1960s look attached to it. Pictures lead you to shop page.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. השמלה אכן מהממת והחנות אחת המוצלחות שראיתי.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a beauty of a dress! I love eyelet detailing too and this almost looks like cut paper or something from the farther away shots, it reminds me of lovely delicate tissue paper snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha Missa - I agree! It DOES look like tissue paper :) Especially because of the color!

    ReplyDelete