Friday, July 30, 2010

Busy Weekend

Oh my I have so much to do. I must confess that even though I'm a hard worker and I enjoy being busy more than I enjoy doing nothing or resting, when I have to much to do my head starts getting hazy and I don't really know what I need to do, I only feel this mess going on up there and it makes me quite uncomfortable. But this is to be expected because of my newly cramped schedule.

My first week doing my new job has been alright. I don't really enjoy beginnings no matter what so I need to wait a little while longer to see if I really want this job or not. The place I work at though is amazing so I really must take a camera and share some pictures. This with daily rehearsals have made my days very long with a very small amount of energy at the end of them. Energy I really need for doing other important things like working on my shop and maybe, finishing my degree cause I still have two papers left... BUT there's also a small amount of time to play.

The other week I received a much anticipated package in the mail from Kristina at allencompanyinc, one of my all time favorite vintage shops. I received a beautiful 1940s two-tone day dress that is just pretty much perfection and fits me so well. This is my second 1940s dress and I can't wait to make my 40s collection much much bigger. Slowly but surely.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love the color and that little collar! The hat is really perfect with the dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Missa :) I love that hat, but I have nowhere to wear to...

    ReplyDelete