Monday, June 28, 2010

Shop Update and A Congrats To ME!

Unfortunatly with all of my papers for university, the shop needs to go on the back burner for a couple of weeks, but I'm trying to make the best of it. Even though this has been a very good day for me because I've reached 50 sales!! And after doing that earlier today, someone went and bought another (amazing) item - so it's 51 now!! I can't even express how excited I am. I mean, 50 isn't a huge number, but it has been a goal for me. I still remember how it felt to open my shop and how amazed I was with my first sale and I couldn't even think as far as 50. So it's amazing and I really want to thank everyone's that's been supportive. This shop and vintage in general is a something I'm very passionate about and I'm so happy to see people are pleased with my vision of things.

4 comments:

  1. very nice photos and dresses! i love the first blue one! congrats on the 51st sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, congrats on reaching 50 sales! You have a lovely shop :)

    ReplyDelete