Friday, June 11, 2010

I've been having a little lack of inspiration concerning my blog posts. There are so many blogs I admire and I aspire to have a blog that others admire. I think that in all this time of blogging I have yet to understand what this blog is about for me. It's obviously about vintage, there is some music (like in this post), there's some personal stuff, and art - there's arts of all kinds. But something isn't clicking yet. And I feel an urge to understand where it clicks. I'm also entering my paper and exams month which is going to be hectic - I guess that's distracting me as well. hmmm.
Anyway, I am (or was) an avid Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan, VAST is a one man band I got to know from ANGEL, Buffy's spinoff (and vampire lover). I have'nt listened to this song in ages and I think it's really beautiful and a little painful, I'm not sure why, it's makes me a little sad I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment