Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I LIKE This

I can't saw I want this because A) It's an XS, so I couldn't fit into that in my dreams B) I don't know, it's not really my style to wear really short shorts and have my stomach out there for everyone to see and poke (fun of). However, it is probably the cutest romber/playsuit I've ever seen and it's quite the perfect thing to wear in this horrible heat, also it's 1940s, and we (i.e I) love the 1940 don't we? so I like it ALOT.



Don't forget about my little giveaway going on - open worldwide until June 26th.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my playsuit/romper here! I love what you wrote about it, because I feel the exact same way. I'm not generally a fan of rompers and can't actually imagine wearing one myself--but this one is pretty glamorous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic little romper! i have seen a picture of my grandmother (in the 40's) wearing one very similar.... I remember thinking, "whoa, grandma! you go girl!" I don't know if I couls pull it off either, but I'm glad to know someone I'm related to could :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha Cristine! That's awesome! I would love to say that about my grandmothers, but I think they were more on the cotton dress side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I think it's so cute, but had the same thoughts as you: tummy poking out!

    xoxo
    Solanah

    ReplyDelete
  5. well it is an XS so I'm guessing the winnergirl that buys this will have a flat tummy :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is sooooo cute! But, my same sentiments exactly. Short shorts and tummy showing. Perhaps if I weren't so soft in the middle, LOL!

    ReplyDelete