Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I can't sew (nor spell apparently because I wrote saw before fixing it, thanks Yaeli). Instead of whining about why I wasn't a teenager in the 50s and so I wouldn't have only gotten to wear the items I so covet but also would have learned how to sew them, I can only hope to pick up sewing one day. I deeply admire the lovely Casey from Casey's Elegant Musings for sewing clothes from old patterns. Besides being so gorgeous she also has a wonderful eye for both choosing great patterns and sewing great items:



So even though I can't saw and I don't know anyone who would be kind enough, talented enough and cheap enough to make clothes for me, I'm occupying myself with pattern wish-listing. Here are some really pretty patterns which items I would love to wear one day (clicking on the images leads you to its source):



2 comments:

  1. מהמם מהמם מהמם! אני רוצה להיות פינאפ גירל כשאהיה גדולה...

    ReplyDelete
  2. טוב את סוג של פינאפ יחד עם תכלת, רק בצורה המודרנית, אני כל כך אוהבת את הצילומים שאתן עושות :)

    ReplyDelete