Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Deadstock Nylons for SALE

I happen to come across a nice amount of deadstock vintage seamless nylons still in their wrappings, untouched and unopened (some of the old tape was torn due to old age but the nylons have not been taken out nor touched). I'm going to be listing these on Etsy in a week but before I do that I wanted to offer them in advance here at a special price. I have'nt been able to date them yet - as far as I understand they are either from the 1960s or the 1970s.

There are two types - hip length stockings in a nude color, and "Tummy Shaper"s which are pretty much full length beige colored pantyhose.

I will be selling them in pairs (two packages) for 12$ (shipping included to wherever) - if your'e interested in more than a pair, shipping cost will remain the same. Obviously the shipping fee will change when they reach Etsy so get 'um while you can :) This offer is valid for a week only.

Sizes: stocking sizes range from 10.5 to 11 which means medium to long. The tummy shapers say medium "fits 115-130 lbs". Please remember I can not measure or guarantee the sizes are right since I am relying on the wrappings for information.

Contact me at rakshniyavintage[at]gmail.com for more details. Payment is through paypal only.





And please remember... priceless.... ----->


3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have it any other way... "nurses, mothers to be, saleswomen, busy housewives all know.."

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have old "nylons" too! though i call tights :p i have mary quant ones :D though im scared to wear them incase they fall apart :(


    Love,
    vintage-birdy.blogspot.com
    {no, it's not about birds}

    ReplyDelete