Monday, May 24, 2010

To be honest, I have'nt written anything for the past few days because I was so inlove with the pictures I posted on my last blog post that I didn't want to push them down - silly I know, and quite narcissitic but come on - they turned out so well and that color effect is awesome. But, I just had to share the wonder that is Corset Laced Mannequins because this is one of the more creative things I've come across lately. It's all done by Lucy who basicly makes mannequins into art. She has a variety of items on her website so take a look. She also has a flickr account (which is how I found out about her).



2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I totally have posts like that too! The photos below are lovely though, I love how you faded some parts out and kept the rest in colour, I've never seen photos done like that before, it works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hannah - I'm so honored to have you here - I love your blog. I hope exams went well - I'm starting mine in a month. Thanks for the photo comments :)

    ReplyDelete