Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I try and not make this blog about my personal life. Yes, I gladly share what's going on with me, because this blog isn't strictly about business but I try to keep my aches and pains to a minimum when it comes to posting here. It just seems inappropriate. It does leak through every now and then, becuase that's just the person I am, I try to be true to what I'm feeling.
This is the trailer for Terry Gilliams "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" that has just reached cinemas in Israel. Besides looking and being fantastic, I was eagrly awaiting to see this movie with someone. But I can't see it with them, and I'm afraid no one else will quite do. That makes me very sad. Even though it's just a movie and being sad becuase of it is kind of silly. The trailer however is quite amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment