Monday, April 5, 2010

What I Did Yesterday - Part 1

Yesterday I spent over 8 hours going through about 20 huge bags of vintage wardrobe recieved from a very fashionable old lady. I was'nt sure what I was going to find but there were bound to be some promising finds. Little did I know I hit the jackpot. Needless to say I have so many vintage items I litteraly don't know when I'm going to deal with all of it - but don't worry, I WILL. I have'nt decided what I'm keeping for myself yet but I just thought I'd share some of the wealth, in pictures.





1. Part of the dress rack
2. Sweater and blouse galore
3. Being donated to charity
4. Handkercheifs, old glasses, silver powder packs

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. אני לגמרי אחוזת קנאה,תשאירי משהו לעניים.

    ReplyDelete
  3. אל תדאגי, הרב נשאר לעניים. אבל בנוסף חלק גדול יהיה באתר ולא בחנות אז תכנסי מידי פעם החל מעוד איזה שבועיים שלושה

    ReplyDelete