Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Vintage Sale Recap

If I were to listen to my horoscope, today is suppose to be about finishing chores. It seems though, that I'm doing everything but my chores. Well I'm doing some, but not as much as I'd like. Honestly I would most like to have the days free for my own scheduling, I guess I'll have to wait a little longer for that to happen.

Anyway, I participated in a spontaneous spring vintage sale a couple of weeks ago, and thought I'd give you guys a recap of what went down (if to be a little gangster with my expressions). Jeweler Karen Shavit was my lovely host and I should say I'm quite smitten and jealous of her fabulous studio and backyard. So I'll just leave you to gaze upon the vintage-ness and remind you that it was Karen with her vintage inspired jewels, the lovely Moran Yossef with her slip bags and me with vintage clothing and accessories galore. Enjoy:








2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day! I wish I could have shopped your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so very lovely m'dear!

    ReplyDelete