Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Amanda Fucking Palmer

I really can't recommend Amanda Palmer and the Dresden Dolls enough (even though I haven't done that here before) - they aren't for everyone, which I think is a good thing, but if you love music and you want to widen your alternative horizons do give them a shot. In honor of her divorce from Roadrunner records, Amanda is offering a new (awesome) song which you can download here for free (or donate some money if you want - I did!). Also, take a look at her blog, it's witty and truthful and mostly a refreshing point of view.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the music recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it ok I found this blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes honey, how did you find me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I saw your comment somewhere and followed to your profile..saw the link to your blog and, voila!

    ReplyDelete