Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Long Over Due..

I should have posted these ages ago but you know how it is, one thing leads to another and months (wow.. I'm quite a loser in this aspect) pass until your class ends sooner than expected and you have an hour to burn off at the library.
So... my lovely costumer Kim bought the cutest 1960s sapphire mini dress from the shop and was generous enough to send me pictures of her in it! Of course I asked her right away if I could share them with you because she looks so pretty in it. She said she wore it to a 'bike winter fashion show' (which sounds very cool to me) and so I present to you the loveliness that is Kim:




P.S
I encourage anyone who has bought anything from my shop to send me pictures if they feel like it - it really does make my day!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooo cute. What a beautiful dress. Beautiful girl. Beautiful bike.

    So fun that your customer took these pictures and shared them!

    ReplyDelete