Friday, February 26, 2010

This week has been about getting a grip, mostly gettingused to being back in Israel (my jet lag hasn't passed quite yet) and being back to school, with a whole new schedule in this brand new semester.
It's been raining pretty much nonstop since yesterday - which personally I love (a fact most people find quite odd) and I'm trying to be as productive as I can this weekend since I am already bombarded with school work and shop work. I spent the morning collecting a lot of pretty items for the shop which hopefully (if the weather allows) I will shoot tomorrow and will finally be able to list.

And now to a different subject - lately I've been finding myself attracted to bright bold colors. I've been wearing reds and yellows and bright blues and I noticed my Etsy favorites are also quite colorful. I think my closet has always been filled with lots of colors but there's always been something about subdued colors that is also quite attractive and sexy (to me) which is why I found this shift quite intriguing. I thought I'd share some colorful finds from this week and wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Vintage 1940s Strapless Sweetheart Carmine Pink Dress

1980s Turquoise Leather Boots


Vintage Veiled Red 1940s Hat


Handmade Embroidered Felt Brooch

1 comment:

  1. mmm, yes and interesting, i have been feeling the same way. for me i think it's that i just REALLY want spring to arrive!

    thank you for featuring my dress zohar!

    ReplyDelete