Sunday, January 31, 2010

11 Days.

I haven't shared this because I get all jinx-scared but I think it's close enough for me to announce that in 11 days I will be flying to NYC. New York city is probably my favorite place in the world (granted I haven't been everywhere but from the places I've been too NYC is was ahead of everywhere else) . So in 11 days my lovely and I are going to spend 10 days in New York bliss. And it's going to be FREEZING - but I love winter (as apposed to my lovely, but I'll keep him as warm as I can), should be great!

Obviously I will be vintage shopping like crazy for both myself and RakShniya Vintage - I have stores mapped out, so it should be lots of fun. I would love to get some suggestions as to where to go and what to do? it could also affirm I have a reader or two :)

2 comments:

  1. Alright! Have fun in NY. You will be a short 4 hour drive from my home in Boston :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! I've never been to NYC - but I think it would be a *dream* to go vintage shopping in such a vibrant, eclectic city!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete