Saturday, November 14, 2009

Trying Something New (a.k.a Shop UPDATE)

I've been having a lot of trouble with the background of my clothing shots for the shop and was disappointed with the different shots I took. I like clean bright backgrounds but as can be seen in my early items (which I will re-shoot slowly) the brighter items just kind of don't shine and that's a shame since they are beautiful. SO.. I've decided to model the items myself (those that fit me anyway) and see how that goes. I'm pretty pleased with the results - I'd love your feedback!





See these and more items at my Etsy shop - link on the right side bar :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute blog, great clothes! xxx Camilla

    Rainbowpavingstones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. אויש יש בחנות פריטים שאני חומדת,די ,די
    הצילו.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. גברת את יודעת שאלה פריטים שלא נמצאים בחנות כן?

    ReplyDelete
  4. כן,כן.
    תהרגי אותי וזהו.

    ReplyDelete