Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sailor Zohar

Last Saturday, my lovely and I went to Jaffa in honor of a designer shoe sale. Basically all these designers gathered up in a hanger and watched us sweat (literally) all over their shoes and boots. Since my camera decided to play naughty and I must give it to someone who would know how to straighten it up (or at least fix the focus), we used my lovely's camera and I present to you the day's catch. I accidentally (I swear!) wore my vintage sailor button-up, so I was very occasion oriented.

Jaffa Port

Look, it's me

Earrings, Button-up, Double Sides Bag, Belt - RakShniya Vintage
Mens Trousers - Thrifted
Shoes - Huma



Yay! Climbing Plants!

4 comments:

  1. love your outfit! the blouse is gorgeous!
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, especially the blouse !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls :)

    Thrush - I'm drooling over those hats!

    ReplyDelete