Saturday, October 17, 2009

Winter?... no?

I feel a little frustrated by seeing all my favorite bloggers writing or posting pictures about winter arriving and how cold it is and how is pouring while here, it's pretty much hot and humid. I love winter, with every fiber in me. I love the gloomy feeling it gives you, I like that it's darker and colder, I like the clothes, I like the food, the smells. I guess the only thing that really bothers me about winter is the wind, but I can live with it. I just need to pin my hair tightly.

Today I walked half-way across Tel-Aviv in order to attend a (as it turned out) pretty great vintage sale so I could get some new stuff for the shop. I found quite a few. Anyway, there were a few ways to get there by foot and I decided to walk through the back streets and I'm very glad I did so. Even though it's hot and VERY humid and I walked for about 35 minutes there and back, I have to say - this city is so beautiful - it takes my breathe away. There are so many special things about it, and I'm so glad I live here. I actually am going to post about it, but at a later time since I'm quite busy at the moment and can't dedicate the right amount of time to it.

What am I busy with you ask? Well a play i'm in is debuting tomorrow evening so I've been rehersing my ass off these past months. Also, our etsy shop will soon be open and I'm working very hard on it - I hope I'll announce it's grand opening shortly. I don't have pictures of the finds from todays sale but I do have a couple from a sale I attended yesterday - HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



left: my finds, right: for the shop: four 70's knit sweaters

No comments:

Post a Comment