Friday, October 23, 2009

Quiet morning

WOW. What a week! I finished the run of the play I was in last night and I pretty much can't believe I did. It's been such an intense few months, especially with school also starting this past week. I've been very tired and busy and I was kind of fearful my body couldn't take it but I made it. AND we won first place out of the 7 plays that participated in the festival so that was a sweet thing - I'm very happy about that. I still don't have any pictures from the play, but I hope to get some because as should be, I was wearing a vintage dress (it was mine actually, but it suited my character so well).

I've got a lot of stuff to do this weekend - some are school related, but most are etsy shop related. I've been reading at any spare moment I had this week about how to make my shop look better and I'm planning on taking care of that and hopefully making a little update. In the meanwhile I will leave you with two pictures - one of the funnest things I've done this week is go through things we brought from an estate sale - I love going through and sorting and the such. There were some beautiful finds, which I could not put on film because I was in a rush - but I think these pictures show alot :) Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment