Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Giving thanks

Hopefully, later this week I will be opening my etsy vintage shop (which is quite the exciting event) and as part of my preparation, I was thinking about thank you notes. Overall packaging is quite important issue - I know that when I order something and get it through the mail it's as if I got a present and I want it to look exactly like one. The thank you note is the finale touch, something personal from you, the seller that shows your appreciation. I have some thoughts brewing in my head, I will post pictures after I have something put together. In the meanwhile I found some pretty cute thank you notes sold on etsy itself:

1 comment:

  1. hehe, these are so cute! i just bought up a bunch of vintage california postcards to write notes on my packages, but i have yet to use them! can't wait to see what you pick!

    ReplyDelete